Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Prepare to Blast Off

Hi Ladies!

Are you enjoying these last blissful days of Summer? It is truly ticking by fast and as Michelle said, we are preparing for a super year at MOPS.
This is my first post to the blog and I look forward to chatting with you in this venue. I have been working on the newsletter for our first meeting and I can't wait to share it with you. I have BIG shoes to fill as Debbie Dill is so talented and has provided us with two years of great info and MOPS coverage!
I am asking for your help in advance: watch your e-mail! I will be asking several of you for input into newsletter articles and for information that will be used to spotlight new and existing MOPS moms. I will also be "re-running" some of our past articles and recipes that our new members would enjoy. So grab that last bit of sun and no pushing while you are scouting out the school supplies!
Jerri Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment