Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday Night Check-In

Hi Ladies!

What a difference a week makes! From all accounts I have received, everyone survived that infamous first day of school. Now we are in the middle of that first week..........
I am sitting in a silent house following two weeks of visiting relatives and it is pure bliss. I am now back to focusing on MOPS and our upcoming first meeting. I can't wait to see all of you returning moms and I look forward to meeting all of our new MOPS members.
I do have a few requests:
1. JOIN THE BLOG AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!
2. Continue to lift Erin Oliver's brother and his family up in prayer. Also continue to say prayers for Judy Taylor and Gretchen Pace. Judy's dad, Leon Lutz, passed away last week. Judy has the HUGE task of coordinating the childcare for our MOPS meeting. For those of you who are new, Gretchen is Judy's daughter and has been active in MOPS for several years. If you have a prayer request that you would like published on the blog, please contact me!
3. Have any of you been to the new Greenville Children's Museum? If so, I want to hear about it!

Love until next time,
Jerri Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment