Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Can I Ask You A Question?

This morning I spoke with Sharon Scruggs. She was very gracious and answered my usual 10 questions and for that I am very thankful! Sharon is so very sweet and is part of the "muscle" that is the MOPS Hospitality Team. I can speak from experience about how hard this team works in preparing for our meetings and this year the work is DOUBLED. Sharon is always there and ready to help and with a smile on her face. Here is what she told me:

Your favorite color? Blue!

Easiest meal to put on the table in a hurry? Tacos

Your secret ambition as a child? Newscaster

Your hardest adjustment as a mom? Functioning on little sleep!

Pet Peeve? Whining

Quality you are most known for? Dependability

Your greatest extravagance? Chocolate

TV show you have to watch? No time for TV because I am on the internet!

Night or morning person? Morning

Tell a favorite MOPS memory. Watching Melissa Lumm stuffing her mouth with M&M's during the eating contest during the Christmas Brunch last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment