Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Can I Ask You A Few Questions?

This month we will start a new blog feature. We will spotlight a member who has been around a while. This cooresponds with our spotlight section in the MOPS Messenger that introduces one of our new members. So here is installment one!

JENNIE SIBLEY........CAN I ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS????

Jennie Sibley has been a member of MOPS of Simpsonville since it began! She is the mother of four and in fact her youngest is one of our newest MOPPETS. Jennie is on the Hospitality Team this year with Brandy and the gang. She is a lovely person and great to talk with. She let me bend her ear for these questions this morning.

Favorite color? Pink

Easiest meal to put on the table in a hurry? Chicken casserole. I can share it with you.

Childhood ambition? To be a nurse.

Your hardest adjustment as a mom? Trying to balance my time between four children!

Pet peeve? Riding along and seeing children in other cars who are not in carseats.

Quality you are most known for? My loyalty.

Your greatest extravagance? Shopping without my children!

TV show you have to watch? American Idol.

Are you a night or a morning person? Morning.

Tell a MOPS memory? I love watching the eating contests we have during the annual Christmas brunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment