Monday, October 19, 2009

Catching Up and Can I Ask You A Question?

Hi Ladies!
I am back after an illness-induced absence and have some catching up to do! There are some really SCARY GERMS out there.......have you been fighting them off, too? Well, good luck with the battle.
Don't forget our upcoming MOPS Spooktacular Halloween Party! It is coming up this Friday, Oct.23rd from 9:15-11:15 and promises to be a great time for you and your Moppets. See you there!
I spoke with Eileen Leine this morning and asked her some questions. Eileen has been a member of MOPS since our first year. She is working as a Discussion Group Leader this year and is a super person! Here are her responses:

Your favorite color? purple!

Easiest meal to put on the table in a hurry? Chicken nuggets and mac-n-cheese....the all-time kid favorite!

Your ambition as a child? to be a lawyer.

Your hardest adjustment as a mom? It is harder than I thought! The baby stage was easy and then it got harder!

Pet Peeve? When my house is dirty.....it drives me crazy!!

Quality you are known for? being thoughtful.

Your greatest extravagance? going out to eat! I love it!

TV show you have to watch? House Hunters.

Night or morning person? Morning, but not before 7:00!

Tell of a MOPS memory. I remember my first meeting and how warm and friendly everyone was, especially Michelle Jensen and Ann Simmons. I felt so welcomed. I have never forgotten that!

Have a great Monday, ladies! Stay well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment