Monday, January 25, 2010

10 Questions For Lindsay Cuttino!

I have had the pleasure of knowing Lindsay Cuttino for the past two years. She is my DGL this year and I served on the Hospitality Team with her last year. Lindsay is a very creative person and you should see the beautiful cakes she creates! I spoke with her this morning and asked her 10 questions. Here is what she said:

What is your favorite color? White!

Easiest meal to put on the table in a hurry? Breakfast food!

Your childhood ambition? I didn't have one.

Your hardest adjustment as a mom? Juggling everything that a mom has to do with two kids...especially when I have to take them somewhere.

Your pet peeve? I was always a grammar nerd! I hate it when people pluralize something that is actually singular. Example: People say, "There's two chairs over there." They are saying "There is two chairs over there" but that is incorrect!

Quality you are known for? I get along with most people.

Your greatest extravagance? Buying a whole tub of Bryer's cookie dough ice cream, sitting on the couch and eating the ice cream all by myself!

TV show you have to watch? I love to watch Rachel Ray!

Are you a night or a morning person? Morning.

Tell your favorite MOPS memory? I will always remember having to stick my hand in that nasty gravy during the game played in the Nov. 2009 meeting. Yuck!!!

I would like to thank Lindsay for taking the time to answer these questions. I would also like to enlist her to proof all future blog posts and newsletters. I need grammar nerds in my life and that is not good........I majored in English!

No comments:

Post a Comment