Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I think my least favorite part of the new year is the feeling that I HAVE to make resolutions. I mean, let's be serious, is changing to a new calendar really going to make me a better housekeeper, or less addicted to sweets? It's not...been there, tried that. But I still feel like I need to resolve to do SOMETHING.
So, this year I have decided to grow my relationships. Most importantly, my relationship with God. I don't spend nearly the amount of time with Him that I should. If I did, I would probably be a better housekeeper and able to stay away from the treats...because I KNOW that relying on Him will help me get places better than if I were relying on myself.
I also plan to invest more time in my relationship with my husband...who is this guy that I'm married to anyway? And my children...now that they are getting older I feel like the only time I spend with them is chauffeuring them or pressuring them to get their homework done. And you, my friends...how well do I really know you? or you me?
So that's my focus this year...I resolve to grow my relationships.

How about you? If weight loss or gaining health is a goal...I do have an opportunity available for you. The leader of this program is a friend of mine...and he is wonderful.

2010 NuLifeRx Fitness Challenge
January 9th, 2010 at LivN Nsidout
550 Brookwood Place
Simpsonville, SC 29681
Price: $99 for the complete 12 week program!

Start your New Year off with everything you need to succeed in your weight loss goals! Connect with others in the upstate who are focused on gaining health in the new year. Be supported by a group of doctors, a nutritionist, an exercise physiologist and a weight loss coach in accomplishing your goals!

Includes:
Kickoff event with speakers and 12 week program description
Health With A Mission - 12 week fitness challenge book and journal (200+ pages)
NutritionRx - Online web-based nutrition tracking with calorie count.
2010 NuLifeRx Fitness Challenge t-shirt
Online Social Networking for participants to connect with each other and the NuLifeRx staff for support
Weekly "Brunch and Learn" meetings at LivN Nsidout (food purchased separately at Inergy)
Couch to 5k guided preparation for the "Race With A Mission" on April 9th, 2010 (optional)
Weekly "Couch to 5k" group training at LivN Nsidout
Finale and "Race With A Mission" 5k on April 9th, 2010 (optional race fee $20)

So sit down today and think of what you resolve to do this year...
Looking forward to growing my relationship with YOU!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment